Our ClientsPast & Present
Williams Barristers & Attorneys:
Clients, Present & Past
Williams Barristers & Attorneys and its counsel have acted in some of the largest commercial matters before the
Since 2009, Williams has served as overseas litigation counsel to the Securities Investor Protection Act (SIPA) Trustee for the global liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC (BLMIS), one of the largest financial frauds in history, responsible for seeking to recover billions of dollars in assets for the customers of BLMIS who lost principal investments in the Ponzi scheme. The Trustee has been involved in litigations and settlements that have netted billions of dollars. Williams serves as the Trustee’s Bermuda attorneys in Bermuda Madoff
As of May 2014, the SIPA Trustee and his legal teams have recovered or entered into
Williams was the Bermuda counsel for the Refco Entities in the multi national liquidation proceedings presently pending.
- Williams has been Bermuda counsel for Merrill-Lynch, one of the world’s largest financial institutions as well as John Hancock one of the world’s top financial services providers.
- Williams has rendered opinions in litigation involving Tyco International and has represented principal parties to the recent IPOC litigation in Bermuda and worldwide.
haverepresented the creditor claimants in the Bermuda Commercial Bank Limited v- Horizon Bank International Limited actions.
haverepresented Star Ltd in the AIG liquidation, and have beencounsel for the US State Department in Bermuda.
- Williams presently represents the all of the Bermuda’s leading financial institutions to include The Bank of Bermuda HSBC Ltd., the Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Sons Ltd., Capital G Bank Limited, the Bermuda Commercial Bank Limited, Argus Insurance Company Limited and Colonial Insurance Co. Ltd., amongst others.
- Williams presently acts for the Attorney General of Bermuda, the Minister of Finance & the Accountant General providing Tax Collections and enforcement.
- Please contact us to let us know how we can work with you.